22 April 2014

CHARLIE

PH | VIENNAR 
MLM TOP, ABRAND JEANS

A quick little update, hung out with a new photographer; Viennar on the weekend. Made friends with a dog, ate at The Little Kitchen and nearly became roadkill about too many times.
I've never been a fan of off the shoulder shirts, but the oversized bell sleeves gave interesting silhouette and I have never experimented with such garments. There's a first for everything.. and I'm liking the subtle femininity it gives to a boyfriend jean.

FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

7 comments:

  1. Cute dog! Haha jks you too! :) Love the jeans and the hat.
    - J

    aesthetetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahh I wish I could hang with you! That shirt looks great on you, loving the chill 70's vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, you can pull off anything. You and your blog has probably played at least an 80% role in my desire to visit sydney haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yan! I TOTALLY LOVE YOU(In a non-lesbian way) AND YOUR FASHION! Oh, I love golden retrievers too.

    imperfectcollarbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan