09 April 2014

Island Adventures

BIENNALE 
LEONIE MCRAY JEWELLERY, CARPE DIEM FEATHER RING HERE

ST FROCK TOP, OTTO MODE PANTS, SPORTSGIRL BAG, 32.4 NECKLACE

 Made a short little trip last weekend to the Biennale at Cockatoo island, where I kept freaking out because it reminded me of the Shutter Island set too much. I've never actually ventured out to Cockatoo island - most likely because my time management is beyond terrible. Example; photo 1 - completely at ease at La Renaissance, which quickly turned into a motion of croissants meeting paper bag, and only to be squashed as we sprinted to make our 12.40 ferry. 
Thanking for the creation of sneakers. 
Croissants aside, I've recently rekindled my crush on incorporating tom-boy elements within my outfits; brogues, oversized blazers/button ups, low slung pants and basically low slung anything - yet, falling in love with feminine hemlines and tailoring.. I think fashion week is slowly manoeuvring me to the other side (skirts, dresses and knee lengths). Oh wardrobe, I worry for what you might experience next.
Ps. ignore my greasy, eye squinting head in the second last. 


FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

15 comments:

  1. ah I love this outfit, it's so crisp and clean looking- is that even a reasonable way to describe an outfit? the sneakers look so great with it too. you're so lucky to live in sydney, this little exhibition is really cool from what I've heard, I wish I had the chance to check it out

    also just wanted to say I LOVED your outfit you posted on instagram yesterday, honestly it was perfect!
    x


    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knuckle rings are awesome!! Do you have interest in vivid Korean accessories?
    Korean designer accessories brand CRAYON

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfits so much, but tbh you would look amazing in anything
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jewelry you had on, really nice and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAYYY too much love for this outfit xx
    always look forward for your blog updates !

    POWPOWVAL

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely beautiful. i really love your style. like a lot. :)


    http://www.laurinn.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pants are lovely - love the background as well haha

    xx
    Lillian from RUSTYHEAD

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit! the combination is simple but perfect!

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  10. So funky! It is just too brill. I am constantly chopping and changing from very feminine skirts and beautiful silhouettes then very tailored blazers and slides. I am obviously fashionably confused. You look like you are having such a great time at fashion week, the exhibition looks amazing. xxx

    http://www.yecrad.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your effortless yet so chic style !!!


    http://iloveitlikethat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks to the designer, I will not forget this dress, it was for a friend’s wedding, and everyone told me that the dress is a beauty and very well done. It fits well, and the color and the details are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan