24 April 2014

MBFWA Diary



MARIMEKKO PANTS, KAREN WALKER  TOP, ASOS COAT
Ph. SHARON 
 
 
 
CAMEO THE LABEL


TONI MATICEVSKI


KARLA SPETIC


MOK THEOREM LEATHER JACKET, OTTO MODE TWO PIECE, SPURR BOOTS

Participating fashion week every year usually involves a series of running around and trying to snap all aspects of the event – from runway, backstage to street style. 
However, this year I decided to attend shows out of pure enjoyment - not that I never did the previous years, but having a camera temporarily glued to my face was a challenge when it came to truly appreciating the finer details and what each collection entailed. 
So instead of my usual individual posts of my favorite shows, here’s a little snippet of the shows I attended – I sadly didn’t get to take any nice photos for Dion Lee II and Toni Maticevski, which, were my two favourites! 

Ps. Outfit pictures to come.


FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

8 comments:

  1. i like your backstage photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second outfit, the crop top and skirt one <3

    O. R. R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's good to step away from the camera and just enjoy the moment.
    I adore the dress the model's wearing when she is getting her makeup done and also the skirt in the following picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photos look amazing!

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotted: me in the audience of the Cameo show xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so good with pictures! i like every single snap you took X

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn that matching set!! love!

    http://emclectickaleidoscope.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan