01 May 2014

Pink Salt


PH | XIAO HAN

 MARIMEKKO PANTS, RMK SHOES, KAREN WALKER TOP, SUNDAY SOMEWHERE GLASSES, ASOS COAT, 32.4  NECKLACE 

So.. I basically adore every garment of this outfit individually so, I decided to wear them all together. Sunday Somewhere's 70's esque Yetti stole my heart when I saw them in pink, I got a little too excited because they were the perfect shade of a Portugal holiday house and when they matched my ASOS coat - things got dangerous and I got a little carried away. Thus, monochrome/print clashy clashy. I've also been obsessing over my new boots thanks to RMK - they attain a slight pointed toe which gets me giddy because I feel like they're my first proper grown up boots (Doc Marten days and grungy boy boots cya later - but probs not). I love them so much I even got them in a grey suede - debate on that will come later.. shoes aside, I may or may not have pat myself on the back for looping this 32.4 From the Horses Mouth necklace around my neck twice because it's become my favourite necklaces of all time now (double and normal) and it should be yours too. (All items linked above)

FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

11 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much! honestly everything is perfect
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :) ! I love your pants !
    x
    http://cxnfused.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pants, you're really pretty!
    Have a good day, Pauline.
    http://www.gurlzlikethat.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a hottie!! love this outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I have't left you a comment in ages but I just wanted to say that you're one of my favourite bloggers. I mean, I never miss your posts! You are sooooo damn pretty and you have an amazing style so you inspire me so much. Please, keep going!!!
    xxx
    http://ariannesboot.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. prefection! You should totally become a model!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yan you're the living form of perfection! this is seriously great, each and every little detail
    x

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are you so perfect? Ugh. haha

    xx

    janninebandiola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again, I'm so in love with this outfit :)
    I'm definitely gonna follow you !

    http://the-flying-girl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan